kalappadama edhayavadhu seydhu...... நல்லா குழப்புவோமில்லே..!!

singamani's shared items

what ever I've experienced I'm posting that in dis page! u r welcome to add u r comment pl! "Sarva janas sukhino bavantu"

Followers

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Stanza11... Ajas sarveswara .....


Ajas sarveswara siddha
siddhis sarvadhirachyytah!
vrishakapirameyatma
sarvayoga vinistruah!!
AJAH:- Unborn.
SARVESWARAH:- God of all gods.Eswarh to all eswarahs. supreme leader.
SIDDHA:- One who's acheived all that has to be achieved.
SIDDHI:- Goal. fruit of action.He's da goal to be attained.
SARVADIH:- [sarva-adi]; he's da begining/origin of all.
ACHYUTAH:-[Chyutah=falling from,achyutah=never fallen from.] one who has never slipped from his glory & never let his devotees fall.{''yasmann chyutpoorvoham achyutastena karmana'' -Gita I've never fallen from my real nature}
VRISHKAPIH:- {Kapi=Boar.Vrisha=Dharma.,kapi also means that which saves one from drowning.} in varaha avtar he lifts da world from water of adharma.therefore he's vrishakapih
AMEYATMA:- one can't be fully understood/grasped
SARVA-YOGA-VINISRITAH:- {"yoga from yuj= to join"} he's Unattached. one can easily access him thro yoga /bakthi.
In dis stanza there are 9 Thirunamam

No comments:

About Me

My photo
THIRUNINDRAVOOR / CHANDIGARH, CHANDIGARH / TAMIZH NAAADU, India
கருப்பா,கட்டையா, குட்டையா,தொப்பையும் தொந்தியும, அஹ் அஹ் வழுக்க தலையுடன் பார்க்க .. நன்னா அழகாக இருக்கிறேன் …(English translation of my description follows)….. 1-A)--- Black.., Bald … ,Fat…., short structured; generally looking beautiful.---{.Pl Pl agree with Me about my beauty after Reading this description(??) will u? } 2)------ Nothing ventured anything spoiled .That’s the best service I rendered to this society. ----- At least I can thunder I do Nothing so I spoil nothing…….. 3)………Edayum keduthu kutti chuvar akamal irkiren……