Udbhva: kshobano deva:Shrigarbh:parameswarah:
Karanam kaaranam kartaVikarta gahano guha:
1) Udbhava: - one who is the origin of universe. & Beyond the bondage of worldly feelings."Udbhava:" means "Generation"
2) Kshobhana: - The Creator of a commotion
3) Deva: - . One who sports himself.Deva means God
4) Shri-Garbha: - . One who is the abode of all auspicious qualities.
--- One who has Lakshmi in him-so naturally all auspicious qualities will be with him only.
5) .Parameswara: - . The supreme goal. The ultimate authority. No body above him.
6) Karanam :- . The means / instrument
7) Kaaranam: - The cause. (means the reason)
8) Karta - . The doer.
9) Vikarta: - . One who creates the infinite verities of the universe.
10) Gahana: - . One who is deep and inscrutable.
11) Guha: - . One who dwells in the cave of heart,& hides himself from the nastikas.
There are ELEVEN Thirunamam in this stanza