Atula sarabhobhima :samayjno havir hari:
sarva lakshna lakshanyo ,lakshmivan samitinjayah:
1) Atula: - . The incomparable.
2) Sarabha: - The destroyer of persons act in disregard of laws and rules/ethics..
3) Bhima: - . The formidable one
4) Samayajna: - one who knows all conventions.
5) . Havir- hai: - One who is the recipient of all havis offered in the sacrifice( Yajnam)
6) Sarvalakshna- Lakshanya : - . One who pointed as the ultimate truth by all Saints He is the ultimate definition of all good qualities. one who reveals him self thro’ everything around us.
7) Lakshmivan: - one who is always with Lakshmi.
8) Samitinjaya: - one who wins all battles. The ever victories.
There are Eight Thirunamam in this stanza