kalappadama edhayavadhu seydhu...... நல்லா குழப்புவோமில்லே..!!

singamani's shared items

what ever I've experienced I'm posting that in dis page! u r welcome to add u r comment pl! "Sarva janas sukhino bavantu"

Followers

Thursday, July 26, 2007

VSN..... Stanza # (39)...,Atula sarabhobhima ,,,


Atula sarabhobhima :samayjno havir hari:

sarva lakshna lakshanyo ,lakshmivan samitinjayah:

1) Atula: - . The incomparable.

2) Sarabha: - The destroyer of persons act in disregard of laws and rules/ethics..

3) Bhima: - . The formidable one

4) Samayajna: - one who knows all conventions.

5) . Havir- hai: - One who is the recipient of all havis offered in the sacrifice( Yajnam)

6) Sarvalakshna- Lakshanya : - . One who pointed as the ultimate truth by all Saints He is the ultimate definition of all good qualities. one who reveals him self thro’ everything around us.

7) Lakshmivan: - one who is always with Lakshmi.

8) Samitinjaya: - one who wins all battles. The ever victories.

There are Eight Thirunamam in this stanza

No comments:

About Me

My photo
THIRUNINDRAVOOR / CHANDIGARH, CHANDIGARH / TAMIZH NAAADU, India
கருப்பா,கட்டையா, குட்டையா,தொப்பையும் தொந்தியும, அஹ் அஹ் வழுக்க தலையுடன் பார்க்க .. நன்னா அழகாக இருக்கிறேன் …(English translation of my description follows)….. 1-A)--- Black.., Bald … ,Fat…., short structured; generally looking beautiful.---{.Pl Pl agree with Me about my beauty after Reading this description(??) will u? } 2)------ Nothing ventured anything spoiled .That’s the best service I rendered to this society. ----- At least I can thunder I do Nothing so I spoil nothing…….. 3)………Edayum keduthu kutti chuvar akamal irkiren……