kalappadama edhayavadhu seydhu...... நல்லா குழப்புவோமில்லே..!!

singamani's shared items

what ever I've experienced I'm posting that in dis page! u r welcome to add u r comment pl! "Sarva janas sukhino bavantu"

Followers

Friday, November 03, 2006

Agraya shashvatakrishno
Lokhitakshaka pratardana:
Prabhutas trikakubdhama
Pavitram mangalam param!
Agrayah-: One who is beyond the perception. [Unarvugalukku apparpattavan]
Saasvatah-: Permanent. He’s there always. The dimension ‘time” isn’t applicable to him. [Nilayanadu-endrum irupadu eduvo, Aduve Paramatma]
Krishna:- Due to his dark complexion he’s called Krishna. Krish means essence, & na means bliss. Essential- bliss. Acharyas says one who is in eternal bliss is Krishna. Adisankarar says he’s enchanter that’s y he’s Krishna. [Krishan endral karvannan endrum porul kollalam]Lokhitaksha-: Red eyed. Lotus eyed. [Compare-:…Sengan kadhir madhiyam pol MugathanThirupavai pasuram-1]
Pratardanah-: Destroyer (tarda- destruction) azhipavar avare.
Prabhuta: - (Paripoornan & born full)he’s full of allgood qualities & virtues.
Tri-kakub Dama:- There are 3 words in this .tri., kakub., dhama. Dhama –foundation.kakub quarter. He’s da one who’s support to all 3 palnes of consciousness.(wake.sleep&Dream)
Pavitram;- Purity.- Sudhamanadu. One who keeps the purity of his Bhakaths Mind.
Mangalam param- (Parama –mangalam.) Supreme mangalam.
There are 9 Thirunamam in dis Stanza

[green] I'm trying to refer our sampradaya meanings only. In my line of business we operate on the assumption nothing is perfect. Like that I know I'm not perfect.I'm trying to learn the meanings.I request our learned community members to correct my mistakes.2)if our community want me to shut up I'll do it immeadiately.(Suggestions & comments are welcome pl)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
THIRUNINDRAVOOR / CHANDIGARH, CHANDIGARH / TAMIZH NAAADU, India
கருப்பா,கட்டையா, குட்டையா,தொப்பையும் தொந்தியும, அஹ் அஹ் வழுக்க தலையுடன் பார்க்க .. நன்னா அழகாக இருக்கிறேன் …(English translation of my description follows)….. 1-A)--- Black.., Bald … ,Fat…., short structured; generally looking beautiful.---{.Pl Pl agree with Me about my beauty after Reading this description(??) will u? } 2)------ Nothing ventured anything spoiled .That’s the best service I rendered to this society. ----- At least I can thunder I do Nothing so I spoil nothing…….. 3)………Edayum keduthu kutti chuvar akamal irkiren……