kalappadama edhayavadhu seydhu...... நல்லா குழப்புவோமில்லே..!!

singamani's shared items

what ever I've experienced I'm posting that in dis page! u r welcome to add u r comment pl! "Sarva janas sukhino bavantu"

Followers

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Vishnu saharanamam-meaning


Vishwamvishnur vashat karo
Bhota bhavya bhavat prabhu:
Bhotakrit Bhootabhrid bhavo
Bhotatma bhota bhavanah:(stanza:-1)

Now we'll try to find da meaning :

1) The Sanskrit term VISHVAM comes from the root “vis”:- to enter

2) VISHNU That which pervades every thing, every where is VishnuEngum neeka mar niraindirutal.by the glory of self he isVishnu (From the root “vis”)

3)VASHATKARA: yagam pannugra podu udavugira mantrangal ellam vashatnu dan mudiyum (ending sound) adumattumilla yagatula havisu serkumbodu vashatnu dan soli serparYagname Vishnuvin vadivam (Upanishad)

4) BHOTA- BHAVYA- BHAVAT- PRABHU; Master of past future & present. Not conditioned by Time.

5) BHOTAKRIT : krit-create..,bhota – all creatures the creator all creatures

6) BHOTA BHRID :the nurturer of all living things

7) BHAVO; one who b comes bhoota

8)BHOOTATMA: he’s da atma inside all living things(‘’ andar bahicha sarvam vyapya Narayana sthitha:-Narayana suktham)

9) BHOTA BHAVANAH: he’s the cause & responsible for da growth of all living things .
End of stanza no1:- motham 9 thiru namangal.:-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Does BHAVANA not mean feelings? If so how can BHOOTA BHAVANA mean "he’s the cause & responsible for da growth of all living things "? My knowledge of sanskrit is limited and my asking you this peobably highlights that. But I would definitely like to learn...

About Me

My photo
THIRUNINDRAVOOR / CHANDIGARH, CHANDIGARH / TAMIZH NAAADU, India
கருப்பா,கட்டையா, குட்டையா,தொப்பையும் தொந்தியும, அஹ் அஹ் வழுக்க தலையுடன் பார்க்க .. நன்னா அழகாக இருக்கிறேன் …(English translation of my description follows)….. 1-A)--- Black.., Bald … ,Fat…., short structured; generally looking beautiful.---{.Pl Pl agree with Me about my beauty after Reading this description(??) will u? } 2)------ Nothing ventured anything spoiled .That’s the best service I rendered to this society. ----- At least I can thunder I do Nothing so I spoil nothing…….. 3)………Edayum keduthu kutti chuvar akamal irkiren……