kalappadama edhayavadhu seydhu...... நல்லா குழப்புவோமில்லே..!!

singamani's shared items

what ever I've experienced I'm posting that in dis page! u r welcome to add u r comment pl! "Sarva janas sukhino bavantu"

Followers

Monday, October 02, 2006

Bhagavath Seva

Ezhudinavar foto kizhey!

(a) Bhagavath Seva or service directly to Narayana in His Vigraha, Salagrama or Avatara forms. (b) BhAgavatha Seva or service to His devotees depending upon which devotee we are put in touch with by Narayana. It is not for us to judge who is or who is not a devotee until we are put in a situation where a stand has to be taken Social Service falls within this category. (c) The third and highest category is Acharya Seva or service to Acharya according to His instructions. due to accept this, I have read in some collections.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
THIRUNINDRAVOOR / CHANDIGARH, CHANDIGARH / TAMIZH NAAADU, India
கருப்பா,கட்டையா, குட்டையா,தொப்பையும் தொந்தியும, அஹ் அஹ் வழுக்க தலையுடன் பார்க்க .. நன்னா அழகாக இருக்கிறேன் …(English translation of my description follows)….. 1-A)--- Black.., Bald … ,Fat…., short structured; generally looking beautiful.---{.Pl Pl agree with Me about my beauty after Reading this description(??) will u? } 2)------ Nothing ventured anything spoiled .That’s the best service I rendered to this society. ----- At least I can thunder I do Nothing so I spoil nothing…….. 3)………Edayum keduthu kutti chuvar akamal irkiren……