kalappadama edhayavadhu seydhu...... நல்லா குழப்புவோமில்லே..!!

singamani's shared items

what ever I've experienced I'm posting that in dis page! u r welcome to add u r comment pl! "Sarva janas sukhino bavantu"

Followers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

HAYA GRIVA PANJARAM......[.1]


HAYA GRIVA PANJARAM
1…ATHA KALPAM PRAVAKSHYAMI HAYAGRIVASYA PANJARAM.

.
Atha……..  after this/also/there upon/Now………
 Learned Swamin says Atha is the very important word. By status, this word should be placed next to Pranavam =OM”
 means after this./come next to
 means after routine day to day work one should concentrate on HIM
KALPAM…………..  Means aeon in Sanskrit –{many years }
 Means Brahma’s Day or night, which is equal to 1000 maha Yugas.
 Kalpam is equal to 432 crores of years
 It also means, 1 of 6 part of Vedangam
 It also means ritual
 for further detail pl refer to http://www.dharmakshetra.com/articles3/Time%20Measurements%20described%20in%20the%20Vedas.htm

PRAVAKSHYAMI  {PRA+VAKSHYAMI} I’ll + describe
HAYAGRIVASYA  {Haya + grivam = Horse + neck} Means swami Hayagrivar-one of the many incarnation of lord Vishnu
 Worshipping HIM make any body intelligent( I hope so)
PANJARAM.  Means part of body Or cage

The Author states that he’ll narrates this beautiful slokam /ritual of worshipping Lord HayaGrivar swamin.( Remember KALPAM means part of Vedangam/ritual.)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
THIRUNINDRAVOOR / CHANDIGARH, CHANDIGARH / TAMIZH NAAADU, India
கருப்பா,கட்டையா, குட்டையா,தொப்பையும் தொந்தியும, அஹ் அஹ் வழுக்க தலையுடன் பார்க்க .. நன்னா அழகாக இருக்கிறேன் …(English translation of my description follows)….. 1-A)--- Black.., Bald … ,Fat…., short structured; generally looking beautiful.---{.Pl Pl agree with Me about my beauty after Reading this description(??) will u? } 2)------ Nothing ventured anything spoiled .That’s the best service I rendered to this society. ----- At least I can thunder I do Nothing so I spoil nothing…….. 3)………Edayum keduthu kutti chuvar akamal irkiren……