kalappadama edhayavadhu seydhu...... நல்லா குழப்புவோமில்லே..!!

singamani's shared items

what ever I've experienced I'm posting that in dis page! u r welcome to add u r comment pl! "Sarva janas sukhino bavantu"

Followers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

ஹயக்றிவ பஞ்சாரம் ..2

.2. YASYA VIJNANA MATHRENA VAANI GANGEVA NISSARETH
. …
….
…..
.
.YASYA  (By)Whose or this
.VIJNANA  Wisdom
 Science
 Knowledge
 Comprehension
 Understanding
MAATHRENA Just
 Only
 mere
 simply
 (Simply thinking)
VAANI  Vaani means speech-
 Divine speech
 Means Vidhya Lakshmi
 (all India radio is Akahs Vaani in Hindi)
 Vaani means Tamil Osai=sound
 For more details On Vaani & HayaGrivar please watch this video of Sri Vainava Chutaraazhi D.A.Joseph (YES !!)swamin.Its 30mts Video.:-
http://saranagathi.org/video/video.php?artist=6&album=5&video=0

GANGEVA  River Ganges
NISSARETH  Flow; gushing out

The Author** swamiji states “by Mere Thinking about this Panjaram speech flow out like The Ganges flow.
 (** Thanks to him that I learn the meaning of this slokam)
 (One should go & watch The Ganges flow during rainy season at Haridwar/rishikesh. Or River BrahmaPutra near Kaziranga National park or near GUVAHATI Rly station, then only they’ll realize the mightiness of water flow)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
THIRUNINDRAVOOR / CHANDIGARH, CHANDIGARH / TAMIZH NAAADU, India
கருப்பா,கட்டையா, குட்டையா,தொப்பையும் தொந்தியும, அஹ் அஹ் வழுக்க தலையுடன் பார்க்க .. நன்னா அழகாக இருக்கிறேன் …(English translation of my description follows)….. 1-A)--- Black.., Bald … ,Fat…., short structured; generally looking beautiful.---{.Pl Pl agree with Me about my beauty after Reading this description(??) will u? } 2)------ Nothing ventured anything spoiled .That’s the best service I rendered to this society. ----- At least I can thunder I do Nothing so I spoil nothing…….. 3)………Edayum keduthu kutti chuvar akamal irkiren……