kalappadama edhayavadhu seydhu...... நல்லா குழப்புவோமில்லே..!!

singamani's shared items

what ever I've experienced I'm posting that in dis page! u r welcome to add u r comment pl! "Sarva janas sukhino bavantu"

Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

NEW YEAR WISHES-212

On the Eve of English new year day I wish you All a very happy & prosperous NEW YEAR212..watch & enjoy this video. its in Hindi, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ougpEjV2Rg&list=HL1325302091&feature=mh_lolz
..where is your god/saviour..?
...HE's everywhere.
.. i dont trust him..
..you should trust him & not doubt his intensions.
ஒரு அவதாரம் வேண்டுமென்றால் முக்கியமாக   பிரஹலாதன் மாதிரியான பக்தன் வேண்டும் என்று எல்லாருக்கும் தெரியும்...அனால் இரண்யகசிபு மாதிரியான  பக்தனும்  வேண்டும். ஏன் என்றல் சதா சர்வ காலம் பகவானை  இரண்யகசிபு தான் ( உன்னை சுளுக்கு தட்டாமல் விடமாட்டேன்னு திட்டிக்கொண்டே )தேடி திரிந்தான் . இரண்யகசிபு மாதிரி சதா சர்வ காலம் பெருமாளையே தேடனும்.  வேறேதும் வேண்டாம்.
பிரஹலாதன் Positive approach...  இரண்யகசிபு Negative approach ; for energy Positive & negative joins.. ..(acid & base forms together to release Energy)
  ஆழ்வார் சொல்கிறார் "" எங்கும் உளன் கண்ணன் என்ற மகனை காய்ந்து இங்குமுலனோ என இரண்யன் தூண் புடைப்ப.""
Maxmuller also made some comment this Avatharam

No comments:

About Me

My photo
THIRUNINDRAVOOR / CHANDIGARH, CHANDIGARH / TAMIZH NAAADU, India
கருப்பா,கட்டையா, குட்டையா,தொப்பையும் தொந்தியும, அஹ் அஹ் வழுக்க தலையுடன் பார்க்க .. நன்னா அழகாக இருக்கிறேன் …(English translation of my description follows)….. 1-A)--- Black.., Bald … ,Fat…., short structured; generally looking beautiful.---{.Pl Pl agree with Me about my beauty after Reading this description(??) will u? } 2)------ Nothing ventured anything spoiled .That’s the best service I rendered to this society. ----- At least I can thunder I do Nothing so I spoil nothing…….. 3)………Edayum keduthu kutti chuvar akamal irkiren……