kalappadama edhayavadhu seydhu...... நல்லா குழப்புவோமில்லே..!!

singamani's shared items

what ever I've experienced I'm posting that in dis page! u r welcome to add u r comment pl! "Sarva janas sukhino bavantu"

Followers

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Vishnu sahasra namam meaning:- slokam #32


Bhoota Bhavya Bhavanath::pavana;paavano(s) nala:

Kama:kamakrit:kanta:,kama:kamaprada:prabhu:

[p]

1) Bhoota,Bhavya,bahvan,natha:- One who is the lord of all times(the past present & future.)

2) Pavana:- pavanmeans wind or vayu.He’s theone . who is the life giving air all living things

3) Paavana::- One who purifies every thing is Pavana:

4) Anala;:- The term itself is fire. Some vyakyana kartas says one who’s never satisfied in his mercy towards his devotees. (Pl chk on this)

.5) kaam-ha::- The destroyer of Desires..

6) Kama-krit:- One who creates the desires in us (-& fulfill the same)

7) kanta:- One who is of enchanting form

.8) Kama;:- One who is the beloved.-manmadhan

9) Kama-prada::- one who is fulfiller of all desires

10) Prabhu:-one who is the supreme power. the lord of all.

There are TEN Thirunamam in this stanza

No comments:

About Me

My photo
THIRUNINDRAVOOR / CHANDIGARH, CHANDIGARH / TAMIZH NAAADU, India
கருப்பா,கட்டையா, குட்டையா,தொப்பையும் தொந்தியும, அஹ் அஹ் வழுக்க தலையுடன் பார்க்க .. நன்னா அழகாக இருக்கிறேன் …(English translation of my description follows)….. 1-A)--- Black.., Bald … ,Fat…., short structured; generally looking beautiful.---{.Pl Pl agree with Me about my beauty after Reading this description(??) will u? } 2)------ Nothing ventured anything spoiled .That’s the best service I rendered to this society. ----- At least I can thunder I do Nothing so I spoil nothing…….. 3)………Edayum keduthu kutti chuvar akamal irkiren……