kalappadama edhayavadhu seydhu...... நல்லா குழப்புவோமில்லே..!!

singamani's shared items

what ever I've experienced I'm posting that in dis page! u r welcome to add u r comment pl! "Sarva janas sukhino bavantu"

Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Vishnu sahasranama slokam # (23)..Meaning...Gurur gurutamo dhama



Gurur gurutamo dhama Satya: satya Parakrama:
Nimisho nimisha :sragveeVachaspathi rudharadhi:
1) Guru- Gurutama:- Acharyan.Teacher As per our sampradhyam Lord Vishnu is da first Acharyan. Compare ”Lakshmi natha samarambam…”the greatest teacher
2)Dhama I) Goal ii) in Sanskrit it also means peak he’s da goal to be achieved, his abode is da ultimate destination for da devotee. Also means Tejas
3) Satya: - Truth.
4) Satya parakrama:- The dynamic truth .ii) One of unfailing valor.
5) Nimisah:- The condition of eye lid closed is called as Nimisha. Therefore it means one who’s eyes are closed towards the enemies of his devotees.
6) Animisha;- one who remains unwinking
7) Sragvee:- Srak means a garland. Therefore it means wearing the garland”Vanamalai”
8) Vachaspathi;-. The lord of speech
9) Udaradhi:- one with vast knowledge.
There are 9 Thirunamam in dis stanza

No comments:

About Me

My photo
THIRUNINDRAVOOR / CHANDIGARH, CHANDIGARH / TAMIZH NAAADU, India
கருப்பா,கட்டையா, குட்டையா,தொப்பையும் தொந்தியும, அஹ் அஹ் வழுக்க தலையுடன் பார்க்க .. நன்னா அழகாக இருக்கிறேன் …(English translation of my description follows)….. 1-A)--- Black.., Bald … ,Fat…., short structured; generally looking beautiful.---{.Pl Pl agree with Me about my beauty after Reading this description(??) will u? } 2)------ Nothing ventured anything spoiled .That’s the best service I rendered to this society. ----- At least I can thunder I do Nothing so I spoil nothing…….. 3)………Edayum keduthu kutti chuvar akamal irkiren……